about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

red & blue

Top: The Limited, Skirt: J. Crew, Blazer: Zara, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Handbag: Coach:


Last week after work we had a belated "holiday party" after work.  Always a nice time to get together with colleagues, everyone is a little less stressed and more people show up to the events.  Pre holiday party at the office, several people were given sales awards, myself included, and then we headed off to a nice resturant to enjoy drinks and appitizers.

I wanted to make sure to include holiday colors.  Since we're right on the cusp time when you can't wear "holiday" type outfits, I thought it was appropriate to wear my favorite holiday red and mix in a oxford shirt and blazer.  This outfit is very simple and perfect for a corporate event.  I like to roll up my sleeve (literally) when I wear these types of shirts.  It gives you a more casual look to a pencil shirt.  My motto with these types of shirts at work are....No meetings today, time to roll up the sleeves! Meetings today, put your sleeves down, blazer on and don't forget your business cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia