about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

mixed bags

Coach Mini Tanner Cognac

Big Buddha Pearl 

Rachel Roy Sienna Messenger



MICHAEL Michael Kors Bowling Satchel Bag

I'm on the hunt for the perfect bag!   On my search I found these four bags. Let me know what you think.

The Coach mini is absolutely amazing. I can fit my wallet, makeup and sunglasses in the little bag.  It's perfect to take to the office when I have one too many bags.  The Big Buddha is a another great option for another black bag in your collection.  I like the texture of the bag.  The Rachel Roy has made beautiful bags.  She has totes, clutches, satchels and messengers.  I love the patterns on the bag.  Perfect bag for the summer. My last bag is the Michael Kors satchel.  The dove white is one of the colors for spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia