about     shop     contact         

Thursday, April 4, 2013

the foxy lady and her hat


 
 
 

 
 
    

Dress: bar III, Hat: hat store in KC, Boots: Charlotte Russe

Here are a few more photos from the shoot last week with TR Proz.  This was such a fun outfit to take pictures in.  I've never had a hat as an assesssory, so my photographer and I got to play around with new poses, etc.

This is one of my favorite dresses.  I still can't believe this was the first time I wore the dress.  When I first bought it over Christmas time with my mom, we were both so excited about it.  The best part about this dress are the chic little foxes.  The best part about shopping with mom she always encourages me to try new things when it comes to fashion.  The open toe ankle boots are great for the spring and summer.  The boots are from Charlotte Russe and have held up great for years.

Hoping for many more beautiful days like this in the summer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia