about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

orange pants by olivia j.




Last week I met Matt for lunch downtown San Francisco.  On our lunch date I wore my new orange pants.  These pants have been in the making for a few weeks.  I'd work on them, put them away, work on them, get frustrated, put them away and finally I finished them! They are a little big, as you can see.  I'm not a big fan of the outfit, but I think overall the pants turned out great.  What do you think about orange pants? Rosie rocked them! I'm working on that. I didn't want to look like Halloween, so I didn't wear black...oh yes, nor did I want to look like an SF Giant's fan.  As I rode the bus downtown, everyone had black and orange on.  They probably thought I was the biggest fan. Little do they know ;) 

My next project is navy pants with white piping down the side! Wish me luck.  J. Crew is my inspiration. 
logo olivia j


5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Found your blog through Framework. Love the orange pants! And crafty you, how awesome that you made them. I can't sew to save my life, so I'm very impressed. Actually I have a pair orange pants too, and coincidentally I have them all picked out to wear to a big meeting at work tomorrow. :)

    Candida
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candida!Thank you so much for the follow. Oh wow! I totally want to see the pants. If u take a picture, tag me! Rosie looked so cute in the pic. Thought it would be a good piece for the wardrobe.

      Delete
  2. Aww you are right by my work! LOVE those pants, you're so talented. ;)

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia