about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

thrifting in NY for apartment

Love this message on a billboard on 23rd Street
Beautiful vintage lamp at one of my favorite stores

Every girl needs a few pink books on her book shelf! The top three are new. $3 each

The porcelain bowl is new $10, great addition to the bookshelf.  So much work to do still!
I love this gold wood holder for the fireplace $20 find! One of my favorites!

Marble side table for my office area.  This is a DIY project for the next week weeks. Painting the base. $50

Another on of my favorite pieces.  This one I found the second time I went to one of the shops.  The bartender ice bucket! $20
How great is this horse for $6!
I've been in need of a square vase for my brushes for a while, found this at the goodwill for $2
Can you tell that I love gold? Got this gold plate for $2. Great accent piece for the kitchen.
More gold!!! Found this Moroccan pouf on craigslist for $50. Looks great with the zebra rug!
 
Last Friday marked our two week anniversary in New York. We've been so busy putting the apartment together and we almost have it complete! On Sunday I went thrifting on 23rd Street in New York and it was such a great experience. I think it will be a month occurrence! The shops were full with vintage and modern pieces for your home.  

Hope you like the new addition to the apartment, as soon as we get the four brown moving boxes out of my living room, I promise to post pictures of the finished apartment!

Total cost: $163 and added lots of character to my apartment!

logo olivia j

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some amazing pieces! Jealous. ;) I love the marble table, def show pics when you've finished painting the base.

    Candida ;)
    Merch Maven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Candida! Thanks I got really luck! Gold gold gold...I love gold ;) Thanks for the comments. To your earlier comment, yes lots of exciting things going on! Always time to celebrate with champagne!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia