about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Falling for Midis :: Zara Skirt & Target Sunnies

 

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is adjusting to the Fall weather. Late last week I had to come to terms with the colder weather and I packed up all my summer clothes. A few didn't make it into the box, so I'll need to do another sweep. Since this will be my first fall/winter in New York, I'm preparing myself for cold morning! I'm really excited for the gloves and hats! However, talk to me in January and ask me if I'm enjoying the weather :)

Today's outfit is such an easy outfit for the office. It's sophisticated and sleek. Since the midi is back and in full effect, I've taken advantage of the trend and stocked up on several of the skirts. I've been wearing pencil skirt for years, I'm ready to wear a new type of skirt to work. I'm limited to on what I can wear to the office due to the lengths of dresses and skirts, so I'm really pleased with this type of skirt for the office. I think today's outfit is very professional and I compare it to a man in gray slacks and blue oxford shirt. 

One last thing...I picked up these sunnies from Target for $12.99!!! Earlier in the day I purchased Michael Kors sunnies for $120, then I made my way to Target and got 3 pairs of sunnies and a cute hat and spent under $75! Needless to say, I took back the MK sunnies. Very happy with my purchases at Target! 

Place you could wear this outfit :: office, professional business meeting, Sunday brunch, Church

Top :: H&M sold (similar here)
Skirt :: Zara (similar here & here)
Heels :: NastyGal
Bag :: Fendi
Sunnies :: Target (similar here & here)
Necklace :: J.Crew (similar here)

 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia