about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

5 Must Know Online Boutiques

5 Must Know Online Boutiques

Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd share five of my favorite online stores my readers have to know about! Each store offers something different for every fashion-savvy woman and the prices are the best part. As you can see, everything is $100 or less. Check out these store if you don't feel like making a trip to the mall. I think you'll be surprised with their selections. I've listed a few of my favorite items from each store. 

Lulu's :: Bag // Heels // Pants
 Lulu's reminds me of a California Chic girl. Flowly dress, cool sunnies and chucky heels. FREE SHIPPING both ways. Such a great deal!

Dorothy Perkins :: Dress // Sweater // Skirt
Dorothy Perkins is my 2nd favorite online store. Unique dresses & tops. You'll never be disappointed with your purchase. Free shipping over $50 & now 20% off sweaters!

ModCloth :: Tee // Flats // Dress
 ModCloth is known for vintage inspired clothing, shoes & accessories. They also have great apartment decor. Look at these cute elephant shakers! Free shipping over $50 & free returns & exchanges.

MakeMeChic :: Heels // Clutch // Heels
MakeMeChic I've always had great luck with their shoes. When I want trendy heels that will only be in style for one season, I buy them here. Currently 20% off entire site. 

feeluxury :: Dress // Jacket // Coat
feeluxury is currently my favorite online store. I love looking at all the colorful dresses. FREE SHIPPING. 15% off entire site ends 10/10 & 20% off Retro Print Dress ends 10/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia