about     shop     contact         

Monday, October 7, 2013

Golden Girl :: J Crew Pencil Skirt & Michael Kors Selma

 

 
 

 Good morning everyone! Hope you had a good weekend. My weekend was action packed. One of my best friends was in town visiting from Salt Lake City. On Friday we had a beauty day. We got our brows done at Anastasia and then headed to the nail salon for shellac manicure. I got this color by Essie. It's a perfect transition color for the fall. We then headed out for dinner at a local Indian Restaurant and out for a few drinks. On Saturday we visited Highline and then had lunch at Cookshop. Great place to eat in the Chelsea area. Later in the evening we went to the Kaskade concert in Brooklyn. The Barclay's Arena is beautiful. I can't wait to go to a basketball game there! That night we met up with a group of our sorority sisters who live in NY. We had a blast! On Sunday we took it easy. She met up with a friend of hers at Iving Cafe. Her flight left in the early evening and I spent the rest of the evening watching football with Matt. Sundays are the best in the fall. :)

That now brings me to Monday morning...I opened my email this morning and got a few surprises! Here are a few sales that you must know about! 

Piperlime, which is my favorite online store is currently having a 30% sale on all items. So stock up ladies!!!

J. Crew is offering an additional 40% off sale items. If you have a J. Crew near you, I'd recommend stopping by the store. They always have great jewelry.  These pants I have in cropped tweed, but also love this length for fall and this shirt is perfect for the office. If you must splurge on a statement necklace, get this one!

 Place you could wear this outfit :: the office, business meeting, blog meeting
Top :: H&M last season (similar here & here)
Skirt :: J. Crew
 Heels :: Kurt Geiger (similar here)
Necklace :: Saks (similar here)
Bag :: Michael Kors
Sunnies :: Target 

 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia