about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Little Frenchie :: Faux Leather Pants & Gap Tee

 

Good morning everyone! Looking forward to an exciting day. Lots of work meetings and then heading to a Kenneth Cole event with my blogger friends. Kenneth Cole is celebrating 30 years in the fashion industry.  Look forward to hearing him talk about his success and challenges throughout his career.

Today's outfit is another "Catwalk" outfit. My style is a mix between "corporate" and "catwalk" style. During the week, I'm all business with my pencil skirt and structured blouses. When I leave work, I like to hang up my black blazer and throw on my faux leather leggings and trendy accessories. I wore this outfit to meet some friends out for sushi.  The outfit is still casual because I'm wearing a cotton tee, but I keep the look trendy with faux leather leggings.

Place you could wear this outfit :: happy hour, Friday night dinner, concert 
 or as my fiance would say, a motorcycle convention :) 

Top :: Gap old (similar here)
Jacket :: H&M old (similar here)
Pants :: Zara sold out (similar here)
Heels :: Nordstroms
Bag :: TJ. Maxx (similar here)
Necklace & Ring :: Lia Sophia
 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia