about     shop     contact         

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Meow :: Over the Knee Boots & Leopard Sweatshirt

 
 
  
Hi everyone! Hope you like today's post. Yesterday I met up with Christine of Petite Hues and we took a few photos around the neighborhood. I got a chance to take her photos, as well. Taking photos in over the knee boots was difficult, but Christine and all the people watching had a good laugh.

Speaking of the over the knee boots...what do you think? I feel in love with these boots a few months ago and ever since then I've been on a wild goose chance trying to find them at H&M stores. One morning I was up early and they were back in stock! When they arrived in the mail I was so excited to wear them around the house, then I tried to wear them with a few dresses & skirts and it didn't fit my style. Since I'm 5'1 I thought I'd have problems finding the perfect outfit, but the classic skinny jeans looked great with my new favorite boots.

Nordstroms & Macy's have some really cute over the knee boots.

Place you could wear this outfit :: casual date night, movie night, meeting friends out! 
Top :: Zara (similar here)
Pants :: Zara
 Boots :: H&M sold out (also love these)
 Necklace :: J. Crew (similar here)
Bag :: Michael Kors
Hat :: Zara 

 Photo Credits :: Christine Dam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia