about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Party Time :: Ombre Sequin Mini & Black Accessories


 

 Happy Hump Day everyone! Keeping today's post very lighthearted. Yesterday I saw the Geico "Hump Day" commercial and couldn't help myself but burst into laughter...again. I think I've seen that commercial 20 times and I always get a kick out of a camel walking around an office.

Wanted to share a few other "LOL" moment I saw this week. 

Have you seen the #starbucksdrakehands? A guy gets a girl's number at Starbucks and sends her a video...

My blogger friend PetiteHues sent me this link, if you're petite or a shorty you'll be able to relate!

I think I'm a little late on this video but over the weekend my bestie showed me the #hashtag video by Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake. You have to watch this video and if you've seen it once, watch it again it will make you smile! #lololololololololololol {best part}


Place you could wear this outfit :: night out on the town! 
Top :: Macy's (similar in a dress here)
Skirt :: Zara (similar here)
 Heels :: Kurt Geiger (similar here)
 Necklace :: J. Crew (similar here)
  Clutch:: Aldos old
Sunnies :: Chanel 

 Photo Credits :: Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia