about     shop     contact         

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Outfit | Blue Stripes + Bucket Bag

Express Top | Zara Skirt | Zara Necklace | Zara Heels | Vince Camuto Bag

Good morning! Easter weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year. It's always signified spending time with my family and enjoying the beautiful flowers and fresh spring air. This weekend we're going to spending time in NYC. Tonight I'm being confirmed and tomorrow is Easter. We'll enjoy an early Mass and then head off to a new restaurant for brunch. Later in the day we're going to meet up with my gal pal, Hitha, and her husband. The four of us are going  to visit the Natural History Museum. Looking forward to checking off another New York museum off my list!

I'd also like to share a recent video I uploaded to YouTube. I'm sharing how to wear a bright color skirt to work. Check out the link here. My next project is to start working on more videos. I'll be uploading more videos in the new few weeks, so be sure to subscribe. My channel is youtube.com/corporatecatwalk

***you know me, I love wearing one piece several ways, check out how I wore this midi skirt two different ways here and here

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia