about     shop     contact         

Monday, August 4, 2014

Wedding Photos | Playa del Carmen

Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding


June 14th was the happiest day of my life. When we first started planning the wedding last year we had no idea what to expect. Although we had never visited Hotel Le Reve, we knew we wanted to have our wedding at that resort in Mexico. Can you believe we planned our wedding from NYC. We never tried the food, saw the hotel (or church) or met our wedding planner. In retrospect, it's a little crazy.

Anyways, back to the story...


We wed in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We stayed at Le Reve Hotel and Spa and got married in a chapel downtown Playa. It's true what they say, your wedding day goes by SO quickly. It feels like you're on "fast forward" the entire day. I'm just so thankful we have so many photos and a video of the entire day.

The day was perfect. We had such an amazing wedding coordinator. I had a great time getting ready before the wedding, riding to the church with my father and walking down the aisle to see my handsome husband. It was a very emotional experience. My cousin said there wasn't a dry eye in the the entire church. Matt and I have been blessed with a beautiful journey and we were both overwhelmed with joy that the day had finally come that we get to spend "forever" together. Our wedding was magical.

My dress is by Matthew Christopher. I bought it at a small boutique wedding store in NYC. My shoes are by Sophie Webster and my veil is from etsy.

Hope you enjoy the photos. When I get my professional photos back, I'll be sure to share.

Big thank you to Nina for taking these photos! Photos by Nina Tekwani 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia