about     shop     contact         

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekend Casual | White Dress + Chambray Shirt

WHITE_4_1
WHITE_1_1
WHITE_3_1
WHITE_2_1

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I've been meaning to put up this post since Friday morning. Since we got back from Mexico, I've been playing catch up at work. I've said this a few times in previous blog posts, but I'm so thankful for my colleagues and management. It's always a good feeling to return to work after vacation and have a team that supports you during your absence. Times like that makes me want to work that much harder for my company.

Here's a little about today's outfit. This little white dress I picked up at Banana Republic. It's a good staple for the summer. It's lightweight and comfortable. I also love the texture of the dress. This particular dress looks great with a belt or a shirt tied around the waist. The nude tote and sandals has proven to be a great additions to my closet. The bag can be used for work and play and the sandals look great with my summer dresses and rompers.

Here are a few of my favorite summer dresses from the Bloomingdales friends and family sales. Everything is currently 20%-25% off!




Dress - Banana Republic similar here
Shirt - Banana Republic
Tote - J.Crew
Sandals - Schutz Erlina Sandals c/o
Watch - Guess on sale



Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia